• Accurate GPS Location (sub 3 meters)
• UTC Time Stamp, accurate within .000001 microseconds
• Data is stored on a removable USB Flash Drive in a Comma-delimited format (.csv) file
• Choose number of stacks “hits” for each station
• Record seismic events in either Automatic or Manual Mode (choose how many seconds before rearming)
• Shot Location Verification: Can be used with pre-surveyed points to verify you source is in the correct location.
Click Here for Downloadable PDF Brochure: Download
The EVR-1 is designed to be used with an external hammer switch to capture each “hit” from your seismic energy source. The user programs the EVR-1 with the Line Number, Station Number and the number of “Hits” the user want to record for each station. The data is then stored on a removable USB Flash Drive in a Comma-delimited format (.csv) file which allows the user to easily tie the GPS location and UTC Time with their Seismic recording system and Recorded Seismic Data.
The EVR-1 kit comes with:
- Accessories Carry Bag
- RTC Impact Trigger Switch
- 5 meter Trigger Extension Cable (Custom Lengths Available)
- 28db GPS Antenna
- USB Memory Stick
- Battery Charger